Saturday, September 12, 2009

12 of 12 IV: September 2009

I'm a bit late in getting my 12 of 12 done. It was a very busy and fun day so I'm going to make this short and sweet because it is seriously past my bedtime and I have to be up early for hike up North Mountain. Here's my day and check out the rest of the folks that participate in the 12 of 12 concept by Chad Darnell.

7:45am - Brycen slowly getting ready for his football game.

7:40am - My hubby helping Brycen fasten the belt on his football pants.

8:30am - It's me. Chillin' at the football field.


8:45am - Brycen is #62. The team warming up.


10:00am - Brycen running to his Center position.


10:15am - My hubby concentrating on the game.


11:40am - Brycen coming out of the family & friends tunnel. Oh, by the way the game was tied 14 - 14.



12:45pm - Brycen all showered up after the game and we joined mom at Manuel's for lunch.


2pm- Brycen hanging out waiting for grandma to arrive so we can hit the pool. It was another toasty day.


2:30pm - Brycen wanting to play a little frisbee in the pool. Game on!


3:30pm - We took a little break from the pool and played a few games of Uno. Those two in the picture are major cheaters! I had to keep my eye on them. : )


7:00pm - Dinner. Papa Murphy's pizza. Half pepperoni/sausage and BBQ Chicken. It was very yummy!

No comments: