Saturday, October 03, 2009

October already?

I can't believe it's already October. Our temps are still in the 90's but it's better than 100 degrees. Give us another week and we'll be sleeping with the windows open. I can't wait! We've been spending Saturday's watching my nephew Brycen play tackle football and he is loving it. He won his game today. Way to go Nitros!

I'm getting close to having to buy a new laptop. My power cord is not staying connected and it's causing it to go into battery mode therefore my screen keeps flickering which is highly irritating. It all started after the motherboard was replaced. Of course, the warranty is no longer active. I'm not too happy about this at all but pretty soon it's going to force me to break down and buy a new one as it's grating on my nerves and may be thrown out the window soon. Argh!

I've been working on getting my wedding scrapbook album done. I can't believe how many pictures we ended up with so it's been a bit challenging figuring out what pictures to include but I'd rather have too many. I'll post some pics of the pages completed as soon as I can.

No comments: