Wednesday, October 14, 2009

And on this day 4 years ago....

Christina and Joe met on-line using a dating website. We instant messaged for a while and proceeded to talk on the phone until 5am the following morning. We had our first date that evening and needless to say it was an instant connection.

This is a picture of the white roses he brought me on our first date. So beautiful. I wish they could've lasted forever.

This was our first New Years together and was taken while we were having dinner at the Cheesecake Factory.

The proposal...October 14, 2007 at Cheesecake Factory.


Now four years later we are married and very happy. I'm a very lucky woman to have found such a wonderful man. I love you babe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful couple, you both compliment each other. I could not have asked for a better husband for you, my "sweet pea"

Love
mom