Friday, September 11, 2009

What's happening...

Do you remember what you were doing on Sept. 11, 2001 when you found out about the planes flying into the World's Trade Center? I do. I was home getting ready for work and turned on the TV which was out of the norm for me. It's usually the radio but I decided to listen to the Today show and that was when I sat on the edge of the bed completely shocked at the images being shown and what was being told to me. I'll never forget that moment and hours afterwards. I pray for all those that lost a loved one that day.

As we must move on...this weekend is more football. We are having Brycen spend the night and taking him to his game tomorrow. We hope they pull off another win. Joe's anxious to get home right after the game to see Notre Dame play Michigan. Brycen, Mom and I will plan something fun to do so we can get out of his hair and let him enjoy the game time.

Next weekend is a girls scrapbook weekend in Payson. I can't wait as I really need to work on our wedding and cruise album. Lots of organizing and photo printing to get done this next week.

Oh, tomorrow is 12 of 12. So, look for a post of 12 shots from my day. Bet you can guess what the main theme will be tomorrow. Yep, football. : )

No comments: