Sunday, April 05, 2009

What's going on?

It's been a rough few weeks for us. We both battled sinus infections, and I found out I have tendonitis in my left foot which requires some physical therapy. This past week we also had some car repairs that couldn't be avoided. We had to buy a new radiator, new belts and new tires along with an alignment. When it rains it pours however we had great help with my SUV from Uncle Ruben who was able to replace the radiator and belts. My mom was great in getting us connected for a good rate on tires. Thanks to both of them!!!!

Today it was such a beautiful day with less wind than the past few days. We took a bike ride this afternoon and it was great to get out into the sunshine. Joe is still getting use to his bike and was able to make it a bit further than previous bike rides - yay! This is his sporty bike.





Here's my bike. I love it. It's a cruiser which is great starter bike as it has been many, many years since I've ridden or even owned a bike. Eventually I'll upgrade to sport bike but for now this is my new two wheeler.




Last Saturday we had a wedding reception with family and friends at Uncle Ruben's house. It was a lot of fun! Uncle Ruben and Kathy really made it a special day. We can't thank them enough.







Here's our very yummy cake. It was a strawberry mousse cake and was too pretty to even cut and eat. The cupcakes on the table were for the kiddies. They were very colorful and the way the kids devoured them they must have been super yummy as well.



No comments: