Sunday, January 10, 2010

Thanksgiving in Iowa

So, I've got a few post to catch up on...here we go.

We got to spend some time with the Cavanaugh clan in West Des Moines, IA for Thanksgiving and had a great time!!! We saw New Moon opening night, saw the Blindside, shopped at our favorite grocery store, HyVee and visited the local gym where I tried a Spin class for the first time. Between Spin class and my father-in-laws stairs my legs were like jello all week! Here's a few photos from our time in WDM.

11/19/09
Loren, Kaye, Kate and I in front of Bella's truck at the New Moon premiere. We saw the midnight showing and I did find it a bit difficult to stay awake because the movie theatre was warm and we'd been up for just about 24 hours.


I love the Chipmunks. My favorite is Theodore. The cute lifesize posters were in the theatre lobby. I could resist snapping their photo.

11/20/09
The amazing cookies at HyVee.

My hubby waiting at Maid Rite for our sandwiches.



Maid Rite sign...they have unbelievable loose meat sandwiches. I'm wishing we had them here in Phoenix.


Yummy time!


Thanksgiving football with John, Nelson, Murphy and Gabby. It was very cold out so there wasn't alot of time spent outside.


My hubby throwing the football.
John tackling Murphy...they had fun despite the cold temps.

More football

11/27/09
Major shopping day!
Here's Miss Murphy sipping a hot chocolate sample from Godiva Chocolate.


Uncle Joe and Murphy at Jordan Creek mall.

Me and Miss Murphy.


Uncle Joe and Nelson


Nelson attempting the upside down smile.

No comments: