Monday, January 11, 2010

Stehower 2009 Christmas

We always get together for Christmas with my mom's side of the family. It's really the one time of year that we all get to see each other as we are all so busy throughout the year. It was great hanging out with the Stehower clan at my Uncle Tom and Aunt Mary's new home in New River, AZ!
Miss Sophia with her new ornament.

Cousin Adam and my brother Dan.


My sister-in-law Linda and brother Dave.


Aunt Donna, Adam and Uncle Jeff (my mom's brother).


My cousin Caitlin.


My beautiful cousins Jenny and Caitlin.



Sophia with one of her presents. It was a cute singing dog.

Shane getting a tool set. Now it's time to help dad!


My Grandma Anne with my Mom, Aunt Mary, Uncle Tom, Uncle Jeff and Aunt Donna.


The grandkids with Grandma Anne and Mart.


The great Grandkids, Sophia and Shane.


Grandma Debbie with Sophia and Shane.

No comments: