Tuesday, January 12, 2010

12 of 12 FIVE: January 2010

I missed doing 12 of 12 the last two months. It's a new year and the final one for Chad Darnell's concept as he's putting it to bed. So, my goal will be to complete every month for 2010. Click here to check out this fun concept thought up by Chad Darnell. On to my day....

7:45am - Me driving to work on the 101.

7:50am - This is the Henkel building that people think is a real eye sore as it looks nothing like the other Arizona buildings. I understand it's a German company that acquired Dial Corp. and think it's interesting that they brought a little German architect to the AZ desert.

8:00am - The tents are going up along the 101 in preparation for the Russo and Steele car auction. It's an annual event for car lovers.


8:05am - The beautiful McDowell Mountains.



11:00am - My hubby as we head into AJ's for our ice tea fix.



4:30pm - My workout partner...the elliptial machine. I sprained my MCL and PCL in my knee last month putting Christmas garland up in the house by stepping off the ladder the wrong way so I haven't been able to go to Boot Camp, which sucks! Hopefully a few more weeks and I can get back out there with the Boot Camp Chicks for some early morning workouts.



5:15pm - Post workout and looking all red in the face. Today I felt the best working on the elliptical and knee wasn't that sore tonight. Progress!



5:20 pm - The weather for the week. Lucky us when so much of the US is being hit with freezing temps. This is why we live in Arizona.



5:45pm - Christmas all packed up. It's been packed up for a few weeks now but we just haven't made it to the storage unit yet. This weekend for sure.



6:15pm - Doing a little farming on Facebook.



7 ish - Watching the new season of Biggest Loser.



8:30pm - Checking out my home page on Facebook.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am proud that you are using the machine at the apartment. You go girl!!!

That's my beautiful daughter!

love,
mom

Chris said...

It's that warm in Arizona? I'm getting in my car right now. I moved to Texas so that I wouldn't have to endure weather like this ...

Nice 12!

Jill said...

My family & I are getting healthy in 2010 (and are huge fans of TBL), too. Gotta love that post-workout feeling, dontcha?! :)

Thanks for sharing your day. Happy New Year!
- Jill

Dogeared said...

Go you with the workout! I'm sure you'll be back at Boot Camp in no time. Props to anyone who can voluntarily get up early to exercise, in my book!

Sorry it's taken me so long to comment - crazy time with work and moving flats!