Wednesday, May 14, 2008

"Take me out to the ballgame..."

Last night we spent the evening at Chase Field watching the Arizona Diamondbacks beat the Colorado Rockies - Yes! It was a beautiful 77 degrees outside which was perfect for a night of baseball. The roof was open and the hot dogs were yummy! We had a great time!


Us at the game and me wearing my new Byrnes hat that the LOML bought for me.

A shot of Brynes (my favorite player but he's in a bit of a slump right now) on the new high def Jumbo Tron. It's seriously a spectacular Jumbo Tron!

A picture of Randy Johnson pitching (I seriously need to invest in a zoom lens!)


The LOML looking all serious while keeping score of the game.

My handsome man!

A shot of the new Jumbo Tron again...it was of the ketchup hot dog, mustard hot dog and relish hot dog foot race. Three kids are picked from the audience and they run in place donning hot dog costumes trying to make their hot dog run faster to come in 1st place. The relish won.

No comments: