Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy 8th Birthday Brycen!!!


Our little Punkin is not so little anymore. My nephew Brycen is turning 8 years old. Where has the time gone?! I remember going to the hospital when he was born and watching my mother literally jump around the floor outside of the delivery rooms so excited to have her first grandchild. He was the cutest little baby boy and was very responsive to Grandma's voice. It was a very special moment in our lives that we won't soon forget.

Happy Birthday Brycen!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny that you mentioned this about me jumping around and talking to him. I told him that same thing this morning when I called him to wish him a Happy Birthday. I said, "Grandma was jumping around like a crazy lady. I can still see him with his little blue hat on crying up a storm. I told him that Grandma was there to see him, and he stopped crying" Our punkin is getting to big!! I told him I want him to go back and be a baby for one day! I can hear him saying, "you're such a crazy Grandma"