Monday, December 10, 2007

Hustle and bustle of the season

Hey family and friends- I know it's a while since I've posted but you know it is the busiest time of the year. The LOML had his Gastric Bypass right before Thanksgiving and I'm happy to report he is doing fabulous. Last Monday he had his first doctors appointment post surgery and lost 25lbs!

This past weekend mom and I made Christmas cookies. We started at 9am and didn't finish until 7:30pm- whew! We were sure exhausted but had a great time.

Mom called tonight and said she got a high five from Rachel Ray tonight. RR was in town to autograph her book and my mom yelled "YUMMO" to her and she high fived my mom. Pretty cool stuff kids! : ) (btw, I found online a RR drinking game click here to see more)

Here's a picture of our Christmas Tree and our fireplace with an actual fire burning. Yep, it's been raining and it brought cold weather upon us. A very nice change from 100 degrees temps!



Happy shopping and baking! Watch for my 12 of 12 in a couple of days and no, I won't forget to bring my camera with me this month. Ciao!

No comments: