Wednesday, December 12, 2007

(12 of 12) 2.0: December

It's the 12th of December so here are some photos from my day. My day started by getting up at 4:50am and heading to Boot Camp. I was so focused on surviving the camp that I forgot to take a picture of me and my friend Eileen. Oh well, there's always the Boot Camp on Jan. 12th!

7:50am: The LOML and I getting ready to leave for work.


4:30pm: Forgot to take some photos at work. Here is the LOML picking up some Hot Wood at Fry's grocery. It's been a bit chilly at night ever since we had the rain.


6:00pm: My friend Cristin stopped by to pick up a blouse to wear to her dad's upcoming B-Day party.


6:50pm: Checking the internet on how to keep homemade cookies fresh.


8:20pm: Watching Deal or No Deal while waiting for my cookies to finish baking.


8:45pm: Cornflake cookies...yum! (oops! I forgot to turn the flash back on the camera)


8:55pm: Puppy Chow mix and no it's not dog food. It's a clever little name for corn chex mixed with chocolate, peanut butter and powedered sugar. Very yummy!



9:00pm: Our lighted wreath on the outside of our door.


9:05pm: The Christmas cards that we've received to date.


9:12pm: Look! It's Ralphie and his family.


9:15pm: Our fireplace with the stockings hung by the chimney with care!

9:37 pm: The photo that my friend Cristin took of us that we used on our Christmas card.
If you'd like to know more about the 12 of 12, a concept by Chad Darnell, click here. I encourage you to participate in the New Year and share your day!

6 comments:

cheapblueguitar said...

I LOVE your Christmas Story figurines. And you have the leg lamp too! So awesome.

Susan said...

gorgeous fireplace!! and kudos on the cooking baking...I haven't even started!

Lipp said...

I MUST have 2 things in your '12 immediately.
*Puppy Chow
*Ralphie & the gang

Nice pics!

Dogeared said...

An "Alias" internet friend of mine said putting a slice of bread in the box with the cookies keeps them soft. Something about them drawing the moisture out of the bread?

Hope you found something that works!

And good luck with boot camp!

Black and white photos rock ;-)

Helen, 12 of 12er (Dogeared)

Anonymous said...

Where did you get your Ralphie set.

Great 12. This was my first.

Scooter said...

What warm photos! Merry Christmas!