Friday, December 21, 2007

2007 Stehower Christmas in Prescott

December 15, 2007: Some sites from the Stehower Christmas. This year we changed it up a bit and met in Prescott, AZ at Uncle Jeff and Aunt Donna's house. There was one person missing from our celebration and that was our beloved Uncle Wally (a.k.a. Wall"ass") who passed away earlier this year. He is deeply missed and never forgotten.

The kids eyeing the presents!
Uncle Tom, Uncle Jeff and Daniel talking shop.

Look- snow!


Shane, Brycen and Piper having a snowball fight.


Jenny and Caitlin

Me and the LOML

Mom and Grandma Anne

Grandma & her kids
l to r: Uncle Tom, Aunt Mary, Mom, Mart, Grandma Anne, Uncle Jeff and Aunt Donna

The Grandkids
l to r: Me, David, Daniel, Grandma Anne, Mart, Caitlin, Ben, Jenny and Adam


The Great GrandKids
l to r: Sophia, Piper, Shane, Brycen and Catilyn


Grandma Debbie and her Grandkids


Debbie and her kids
(not sure what or who we were laughing at but have a feeling Uncle Jeff was the culprit!)
Daniel and Keri

3 comments:

smiles said...

Hi! I googled Donna and Jeff Stehower because I was trying to find their e-mail address. We knew them from Phoenix. Can't believe how much they look the exact same. (Its been about 10 years since we last saw them)

Any chance you could send me their e-mail address?

CMC said...

Hi "Smiles", I tried to find you via your blog but it didn't take me anywhere. I'd love to give you Jeff & Donna's email. If you'd post your email address I'll send it to you.

smiles said...

Great. Thanks. My e-mail is smiles@galenalink.net