Thursday, August 03, 2006

So, I'm sitting at my desk waiting for the work day to end. It's a Thursday so I'm pondering what I am going to do this weekend. I'll be scrapbooking on Friday afternoon/evening with my friend Melissa which will be fun since I haven't seen her in ages. Then thinking about Saturday I'm contemplating getting the LOML (Love Of My Life) to do some outlet shopping with me. This will depend on how hot it is out there! Maybe it will be movie day. We still haven't seen the latest Pirates of the Caribbean movie nor Me, You and Dupree (which my brother said was funny). Then that takes me to Sunday which is already planned out to spend some time with my mom, neice and two nephews at the public pool. Should be a fun day. So, these are thoughts running through my head at 3:30 PM on a Thursday....

No comments: