Monday, August 14, 2006

Carpooler Fury

I can't tell how much I wanted to purchase this sign that I saw while shopping the other day. See, I carpool to work with the LOML. One of the perks for carpoolers at our company is you get an assigned spot that is covered and close to the entrance. This is a nice perk when it is 110 degree day in Arizona! However, lately co-workers that do not carpool have taken it upon themselves to park in our spot even though it is clearly designated as a carpool spot. So, what's a carpooler to do when countless reports to security don't solve the problem? Well, nothing...we are too nice to actually buy this sign and put it up (also fear getting fired) so we do the next best thing- blog our frustration!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, my gosh that is too funny! Where do you see this sign!

What a good blog you did, and can you believe i went in a read it. Maybe there is hope for the "old lady" Love, mom