Thursday, May 07, 2009

Facebook is consuming my blog time...

I just realized this evening it has been quite some time since I've posted. So, here's a bit about what's been going on with us lately.

Some exciting news for us is that we are moving apartments. We found a great three bedroom apartment that has granite counter tops, wood flooring and a stove with two big burners (yes, our current place only had one big burner- very annoying) and it's less expensive than where we live now, go figure. The bummer part of it is we are moving July 10th- HOT, HOT, HOT!!!

My hubby got a great surprise in the mail today from our nephew Nelson. A Star Wars coloring book page that he colored with a Han Solo sticker. The best part is was signed by him. Priceless! It immediately went to the fridge hall of fame. We still have Murphy's wedding present to us on the fridge. It was a wonderful handmade book with drawings about our destination wedding.

Our Niece Sophia and Nephew Shane turned 7 on Cinco De Mayo. I want to wish them a blog belated Happy Birthday! I spoke with them that night and my Sister-in-Law was making sopapilla's for their b-day celebration with friends. Yummo! We will go over to my brother and sis-in-laws house to do the family celebration this Saturday. It will actually be one big bash as we will be including our Nephew Brycen and Niece Piper's birthday. I'm sure I'll have some fun photos to post.

Stay tuned for more updates from the AZ Cavanaugh's and look for May's 12 of 12. Happy odd day (05/07/09)!

No comments: