Tuesday, May 12, 2009

12 of 12 IV: May 2009

It's the 12 of May which means you get 12 shots from my day. The concept brought to you by Chad Darnell, click here to see all the posts for this month.

7:00am - We didn't have to be at work until the afternoon since we were going to the Student of the Month celebration for our Niece Piper so I ventured out on a bike ride using Joe's bike. I wanted to try his out since it had gears. It as pretty challenging but fun.

9:30am - Joe waiting for the Student of the Month festivities to begin.

9:40am - Piper and a friend dancing to the cotton-eye-joe. The school staff was getting the kids all hyped up. It was alot of fun.


9:45am - Piper doing the SOTM run. They take a run around the room giving the students and parents high fives. They really make this a fun event for the kids & it's hard not to get caught up in the excitement. Congrats Miss Piperella!!!!


9:45am - My nephew Brycen apparantly not too happy to have his ole Auntie snapping his picture in front of his friends. He's just lucky I didn't call him "pumpkin". Lol.



10:45am - At our favorite place, AJ's for some tea before heading to the office.




5:15pm - We were at Fry's grocery looking for some OrangeAde but alas they were all out. Just our luck especially when it's a good deal.


5:30pm - Watching the Neely's cook up some goodies on the Food Network.



6:00pm - A few scrapbooks that will be put in the mail this week to one lucky buyer. I've been in cleaning out mode since we are moving in two months. It's nice to make a little money with some things that have been sitting in the closet.


6:30pm - What I'm currently reading...very addicting series of books. I never thought I'd enjoy reading about vampires and werewolves.


7:15pm - The Biggest Loser finale. Three hours is a bit much. They could've had this done in an hour and I wasted three hours of my time watching my least favorite person win it all. : (


9:00 pm - Our boxes waiting to be filled with our important belongings.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Ohhh, moving. Don't envy you the fun that's going to bring. The kids are cute -- I remember being student of the month ... it wasn't that long ago. Honest. Was it??

Nice 12!

mike said...

I never thought I'd like vampire books either. But that series is so addicting, right?!

Dogeared said...

Good luck with the move! And your first place entirely as newlyweds :D

Sorry I'm so behind on commenting - been a very busy time with lots of travel! Even my 12 of 12 was only up on the 15th!