Monday, February 02, 2009

Cavanaugh & Acosta Wedding ~ St. Thomas

Our Wedding ~ January 25, 2009
We got married on a garden terrace overlooking Magen's Bay. It was such a beautiful day and we were blessed to have family and friends join us. Thank you to everyone for making the trip as it meant the world to us that you joined us on this very special day! Also a special thanks to Loren for taking photos with my camera!!!


The view from the terrace

The guys waiting for the gals to walk the aisle.


My mom walking me up the aisle.


Listening to the minister

Joe saying his vow while putting the ring on my finger. It was a very emotional and beautiful moment for us.

I barely held it together saying my vows and putting Joe's ring on his finger.



I'd like to present to you for the first time Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Cavanaugh!


Our first kiss as man and wife.


The minster Jeff. He performed a beautiful ceremony and as you can see was quite a tall man.



Posing with Joe's Father, Stepmom and my Mother


The Cavanaugh Family

Miss Murphy. My beautiful flower girl and niece.



Our wedding cake that we enjoyed on the cruise ship at dinner. It was very pretty and quite tasty.
More photos from the cruise to soon follow...

2 comments:

cheapblueguitar said...

What lovely photos. Looks like you had a great wedding. Congratulations!

Laura said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I know I'm late with checking in. It looks like the whole day was everything you dreamed it would be! May you both remember and live out this happiness each day!