Monday, January 12, 2009

12 of 12 IV: January 2009

It's a new year and the first 12 of 12 of 2009. Here are some shots from my day.

5:00am - Buckled up and ready to drive to Boot Camp.

5:15am - Ready for my warm-up jog before camp starts at 5:30am.

7:45am - ready for work and stopping to pose with the LOML



10:00am - Joe's co-worker gave me this paper and two pennies that explains the wedding tradition of placing pennies in the brides shoes. Small problem. I'm wearing flip flops. Maybe tape them? : )


10:15am - Toys at my desk.



11:00am - A run to the post office.



11:30am - I needed some caffeine. A run to AJ's for some passion fruit ice tea.



7:20pm - Just getting out of the tanning bed. Need a little color for the wedding. Don't you just love the goggles.


7:25 pm - A shot of the tanning bed. I have yet to turn on the music behind the bed. I'm still a bit freaked out being enclosed in the bed.


8:30pm - Getting caught up on the DVR. Watching the last recorded Dirty Sexy Money.



9:00pm - Surfing the internet. Oops, only 11 pictures. Guess I miscounted. Happy 12 of 12 everyone. Next weekend I'll be a Mrs. I can't wait! : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, lucky you, I pulled up half of your head driving to the boot camp, and I saw someone who looks like Ernie and Debbie! Wow!!!

Dogeared said...

Good luck with the wedding! And in the nicest possible way, the goggle shot is scary, lol. Enjoy the wedding and honeymoon!

cheapblueguitar said...

Yay for AJ's!

Have fun with the wedding!