Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Sex and The City movie was...

F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S! I absolutely loved it. If you were a fan of the HBO series then you MUST check out the movie. I'll admit I was skeptical on them doing a movie. I liked how the series ended and I didn't want them messing with it but I was pleasantly surprised. There is only one problem now. I want more! It made me realize how I miss my Sunday evening fix of Carrie & Big, Charlotte & Harry (LOVE Harry!!), Samantha & her flavor of the moment, and Miranda & Steve. I guess I'll have to go to the theatre again to get my fix and patiently wait for the DVD.

Oh, and lest I forget. Jennifer Hudson was simply wonderful in the movie. She sings the closing credits song All Dressed In Love, click here to hear it.

Here are a few of my favorite photos from the Vogue article on SJP and the movie opening, click here to see and read more.


No comments: