Thursday, June 12, 2008

12 of 12 (3): June 2008

It's that time again - 12 of 12. As always thanks to Chad Darnell for this fun concept.


Here's my day...

6:50am: Me. Ready to leave for work.




6:55am - The LOML pulling the vehicle out of the garage.




7:10am - Breakfast stop at AJ's.

7:10am - The LOML but if you look closely into his sunglasses you can see me taking his picture. : )

8:00am - catching up on some Pop Candy .

9:00am - my morning 34oz of water


2:30pm - Conference calls were done for the day so time to block out my new LOUD cube mates with some tunage from my MP3 player. I believe I was jamming to an oldie, Listen Like Thieves by INXS.



4:10pm - Driving home and a shot of the gas price in North Scottsdale which was $4.25/gallon - Yikes!



4:20pm - Outside Target Greatland to return a bucket that I didn't need. Here's the LOML carrying said blue bucket.


7:30pm - The LOML catching a few pretend zzzz's - LOL!

7:45pm - Gathering my books to send to fellow BookMoochers (many thanks for the tip on the website Helen)

8:00pm - Snacking on some yummy cherries.

1 comment:

cheapblueguitar said...

Breakfast at AJ's FTW!

Great 12 of 12. Thanks for sharing.