Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hola from Puerto Rico!

Hola! I'm currently in San Juan, Puerto Rico. I am here all week visiting with a few of our PR clients. It's been quite a week and it's only Wednesday!

This is the view from my room at the Marriott. It's really quite spectacular! I love being by the ocean. We've been lucky and have had no rain although we have been dealing with the humidity which is an interesting change from the dry desert heat.






Here I am outside on my bosses balcony. She has a beautiful ocean view.















This is another view from our hotel. The sky got dark but alas no rain.


The wireless connection at the hotel is a bit slow so I'll post more photos tomorrow of our afternoon spent shopping and eating authentic Puerto Rican food and pastries (yum!) in Old San Juan.

No comments: