Sunday, August 12, 2007

12 of 12 V 2.0 - August 2007

It's time for the 12 of 12 for August. Unfortunately, it lands on a Sunday and there is not too much going on today so here it goes...Oh, this is the brainchild of Chad Darnell click here to view this months 12 of 12's.


9:00am: Checking email while waiting for the washing machine to finish with my clothes.



9:15am: The LOML checking the news online.
Looks like he is reading up on Notre Dame football.

9:30am: Making China Mist Mango ice tea


10:00am: Watching Cars on cable. We love Mater!


11:15am- Heading out to the grocery store.
It's a sunny and HOT day!


Someone left us a present behind the car tire. A cob of corn- ha!


When we started the car the outside temp was showing 104 degrees.
It sure felt like it too!

A new bank going in across from our apartment.
Love the tractor noises early Saturday mornings- NOT!



11:20am - The grocery store



The mushroom display - yuck!
I can't stand them but the LOML likes them
so I picked up some for the pizza I was making for dinner.

The grocery cart with our goods.



6:00pm - The pizzas are ready for the oven.
I opted to make two pizzas.
One that has tomatoes and the other has the mushrooms.

7:00pm - I didn't take any pics related to the word Light for the bonus pic. Instead decided to take a pic of what we were watching on TV tonight- Big Brother 8. We'd love to see the cry baby Amber go soon. Very interesting season with Evil Dick stirring things up in the house!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely with you on the mushrooms are nasty side! :) Great pics!

Susan said...

oooh! love mushrooms on my pizza!! 12 of 12 is hard on a Sunday.... and sorry about the weather! yuck!!

Dogeared said...

I find it unexpected that half the people found it being Sunday, as a problem! I was relieved, as it didn't mean an obligatory "the bus stop again, work again, the evening bus stop again" - I had a weekend day in which to maybe do something fun! Which was why I was surprised, lol.

And I agree about mushrooms. I like chopping them, as they're lovely - not firm, not soft, the knife glides through them. But for eating... I think it's that they always look so digusting when cooked! As long as they're not obvious in food, I'll eat them (spag bol camouflages them well).

Helen, 12 of 12er ("Dogeared" Blog)