Friday, April 27, 2007

The blog slacker that I am....

I know I'm slacking on my blog updates so here is what's been going on.

The LOML and I just got back from Omaha visiting his family. It was his niece's First Holy Communion so we all gathered in Omaha to celebrate. I'll post some pictures this weekend.

At work I was promoted to a SR. Analyst - yeah for me! Then a few days later we were notified that my department was splitting up reporting to different areas. I will now be reporting to a wonderful VP which I couldn't be happier about!

I am sad to report that my Tia Alice (my grandma's sister) passed away on Wednesday. We will all miss her but know that she is in a much better place.

I like to read blogs from some of my favorite authors. There is one author that I enjoy reading because it is focused on the Mormon religion and for some reason I find it fascinating to read about their beliefs (Mom, no worries I'm not thinking of joining just find it interesting). Here's a link to Natalie R. Collins site. I found it interesting that the Mormon's have their own search engine which you can read more about it here.

BTW, I have read her first book and it was so good that I couldn't put it down and stayed up way too late one night trying to finish it. I will be picking up her second book and am sure the same thing will happen.

TGIF!!!

No comments: