Thursday, April 12, 2007

12 of 12 2.0: April

Here is my 12 of 12 for April. An original concept by Chad Darnell . Yes, I finally managed to do my first one for 2007. So, much for being consistant starting in January. Oh well, enjoy.

This is my beautiful handcrafted wooden cross purchased from an adorable shop in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico in December 2005. I took this because my cousin wanted a pic so she could purchase one like it. She keeps telling one day this will be gone from my mantle- I don't think so!


This is me all ready to head for the office.
This is the console of my Sorento. Just put a mixed cd in to help ease the battle of the 101 traffic.
The 101 traffic. I swear I was just at a standstill before I took this pic!
My new office. We just moved to a new building in Scottsdale and this is the new digs that I park my butt in for 40+ hours a week.
My friend Rebecca S. and I took a walk from the office to Subway for lunch. Here I am popping behind a blooming cactus.
Rebecca's hand pointing to an ant carrying something way bigger than itself. Strong little sucker!
Watching the "funny moments" episode of Ugly Betty. Sure was disappointed it wasn't a new episode.
The LOML preparing dinner.
Dinner - Take out chinese from one of our favorite places Dragon Palace. So, the LOML didn't have to prepare too hard but hey he did have to drive to pick it up!
Here I am playing Sweet Tooth on Pogo.

10 p.m. news - very big news tonight! We got 100ths of an inch of rain tonight! Here's a photo of the "Storm Team" from our local ABC network reporting on the "heavy" rain. Yep folks that little bit of rain is BIG news in Arizona.
This is my bonus pic. My word was Hurt. I broke the middle finger nail tonight. No, I wasn't flipping anyone off when it broke. Not even quite sure how I broke it but it did hurt just a little.










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics!! I love the one with the plant! And with the traffic...don't you love that mystery. Traffic, traffic, traffic...Oh! We're moving! Craziness!!

Anonymous said...

Nice 12 of 12. I am really enjoying the little glimpses into everyone's life. Thanks for sharing.

Dogeared said...

I misread the bit with the cactus, as "I am pooping behind the cactus", not "popping". Oops!

A friend of mine did a year's work placement in Scottsdale, working at a golf course there. I remember her saying how hot it was!

CMC said...

LOL, dogeared about the popping vs. pooping! It's really only unbearable in the summers. Right now it's only 79/80 degrees. Nice time of year to visit if you ever get the chance. Thanks for posting a comment to my blog.