Monday, July 27, 2009

It's all about the journey

We had another Boot Camp Chicks challenge where we were to climb North Mountain as many times as we could in 2 hours starting at 5:30am. My goal was to not only survive but to make it up and down twice which thankfully I manged to do both. We ran into some very interesting people on our hike and most were very nice and encouraging. Of course there were some kids that would run up and down the mountain making me wish I were young again to have the stamina and energy. I'm very sore and have some lovely blisters on my feet but it felt good to accomplish this challenge. A few photos from our day. As you can see it was very beautiful out but don't let the photo fool you. It was also very hot outstide!

Adriane, Kim, me and Sarah coming down the mountain. My legs were like jello at this point!

Sarah, Kim, Me, Adriane and CC at the finish line. It was now time for some breakfast!

No comments: