Sunday, July 12, 2009

12 of 12 IV: July 2009

I'm a little late in getting my 12 of 12 posted as we've been consumed with moving for the past four days and mixing in my birthday celebration. Today was spent getting as much put away as possible. I've got the kitchen and living room pretty settled. My clothes are still in boxes so that will be next to unpack. What an exhausting process but it sure is nice to be in a new place with hard wood floors, granite counter tops and a MUCH bigger kitchen - yay! I'm mixing a couple of photos from my birthday dinner last night because somehow I was short in my 12 shots.

Here's this months 12 of 12, click here to find out more about this fun concept created by Chad Darnell.

7/11 ~ 6:00pm - My mom made me this super cute birthday sign and gave me a gift card to Lane Bryant. Thanks mom!

7/11 ~ 6:15pm - Me and my babe at Oregano's waiting for our order to arrive. It was a very nice birthday celebration.

7/12 ~ 8:00am - My hubby at AJ's. We enjoyed a post birthday/moving survival omelette.



8:45 am - Ahhh, passion fruit iced tea. It was starting to get hot outside.


9:15am - We had to make a run to Walmart and cruised down the drink isle to see if they had stock of my hubby's new drink of choice, light Lemonade.


9:30am - New M&M's...Strawberried peanut butter. I had to buy one to try it out and they were actually pretty good but not something I would opt to buy again.



10:00 am - The before picture of our kitchen with boxes consuming it's space.


1:30pm - The after picture of our kitchen. Everything is in it's proper spot and it's look beautiful!



10:00 am - The before picture of the living room. What a mess!


4:30 pm - The after picture of the living room. There is still pictures to hang and knick knacks to arrange but progress was made today.


7:00pm - TV time. Our summer guilty pleasure, Big Brother. I'm so not happy about Jessie coming back into the house. He just irritates me to no end!


8:15pm - The birthday flowers my brother Dan and sister-in-law Keri brought over to me. It was a very pleasant surprise. I finally found the box with the vase! They are so pretty and a fitting way to end my 12 of 12. Happy July everyone and stay cool!


2 comments:

Martini Dan said...

What nice photos. Looks like you had a very Happy Birthday!

Dogeared said...

Belated happy birthday, and I hope the rest of the unpacking goes well - the kitchen looks good already!

Sorry I'm late - busy week!