Friday, June 12, 2009

12 of 12 IV: June 2009

It's June 12 and time for peek into my day. Click here to go to Chad Darnell's site and see the rest of the 12 of 12 posts.

5:10am - Driving to Boot Camp. I couldn't resist taking a picture of the spectacular AZ sky.

5:20am - My mat and foot before warming up for Boot Camp.


6:37am - Post Boot Camp. Like my headband? It may not be fashionable but it sure does it's job!


7:45am - My hubby ready for work.



1:30pm - My desk.


4:15pm - Running errands after work and liked this sign at an entrance to a construction site.




4:30pm - My hubby and I ran to Target.



7:00pm - Watching the Stanley Cup final.


7:30pm - Items to donate to Goodwill.


7:45pm - Boxes waiting to filled. We move in 3 1/2 weeks - yay!


7:46 pm: Our dining room is now filled with packed boxes. This weekend will be filled with more packing.
8:00pm - The new Black Eyed Peas CD. I can't wait to listen to it!

6 comments:

Chris said...

You're still living in boxes? Jeez, I feel sorry for you!

We got the new Black Eyed Peas CD yesterday, too - so far I haven't heard anything as annoying as "My Humps." Hoping it stays that way!

Nice 12! :)

Scooter said...

What a great day, so colorful and fun! Your posts always make me smile.
Thanks for sharing your day with us. :)

Dogeared said...

I like that sign about working safely - nice to see a warning with a sense of humour! And you're up and about at 5am?!? There's only one 5 o'clock in the day, and that's home time ;-)

Dogeared said...

I like that sign about working safely - nice to see a warning with a sense of humour! And you're up and about at 5am?!? There's only one 5 o'clock in the day, and that's home time ;-)

Pete Cullen said...

Good luck with the move guys, hope it all goes ok!

I just got the BEP CD today as well, but have yet to check it.

Anonymous said...

You go girl. I am proud of you for getting out their and busting your booty for boot camp!!

That's my girl!!!!

Love, mom