Tuesday, February 17, 2009

More wedding photos...

Thanks to those that are sending CD's and Flash drives full of photos from the wedding and trip. Keep them coming! Here are a few more wedding photos.


I'm getting my hair done on the ship and look it's Oprah doing my hair! Not really but she looks exactly like Oprah in her thin days!

Another hair shot and better look at Lisa my Oprah look-a-like hair dresser.


The first time Joe saw me in my dress.

Dinner on the 25th. Our wedding cake which interestingly enough they put a candle on and sang to us. It was definitely a different and fun moment.


Our head waiter singing to us and I just can't recall what song he was singing.



Feeding my hubby some of the cake. I was very nice and didn't smash it on his face.

He got a little on my face but overall he was very nice about it. : )

2 comments:

melissa said...

Congratulations! Everything looks so beautiful! I am so happy for you tow!

MeL said...

Hello hello! I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you after you commented on my blog! And let me just say, you looked absolutely stunning on your wedding day! Talk about a dream wedding, it all looked downright amazing! And also I realized that your husband e-mailed me about getting his teeth cleaned at my school like months ago and we never got anything scheduled...whoopsies! Anyhoo, thanks for stopping by and commenting!