Thursday, February 12, 2009

12 of 12 IV: February 2009

It's 12 of 12 of February. This fun concept was the brainchild of Chad Darnell. To find out more about it click here. Now on to my day...


7:00am - Ready for work


7:05am - My hubby ready for work. It was a glasses kind of day.


7:15am - In the car. Like my new scarf? It was given to me by my Uncle's Fiancee, Kathy and I love it!

9:00am - My messy desk. My office it quite the controversary because they built it larger than the others in our building and my title doesn't warrant the large office. It's been quite the talk amongst my co-workers- lucky me!



10:00am - My cell phone. I'm up for renewel and have the opportunity for a new phone. I just can't decide what to opt for, a Blackberry or another LG Env. Decisions!



10:30am - On my weekly client conference call...so much fun- not!




10:30am - My heater. It is freezing in my office. See, it's not so great. People really need to get over it!


11:45am - My car parked in our carpool spot. We were on our way to Wally World and AJ's for a caffeine jolt!



11:50am - The LOML at Wally World. He needed more floss.




12:30pm - Yes, some passion fruit tea from AJ's!



4:00pm - A little scratcher fun. Let's hope for some luck.



6:30pm - Veggies and Chicken for dinner.

3 comments:

Pete Cullen said...

Nice job with the big office. Bet your co-workers moan like crazy. People...petty? Oh heck yes :)

Dogeared said...

I have a Blackberry, so I vote that, but I don't know if the LG Env. does the same things. The chicken and veg look lovely!

Scooter said...

What a fun day! Thanks for sharing it with us.