Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The braces are history- YIPEE!

It's finally over. The braces are off- Oh Happy Day! I do have to say I truly enjoyed seeing Dr. Dickerson and his girls but I definitely won't miss the adjustments that left my teeth aching for a week and a half. Here are some pics from the day.
Me and the girls at Dickerson Orthodontics. The whole staff is wonderful!

Right before the braces were pulled off. It was weird to have them pull the brackets off but the worst part of it was the filing to remove the glue. The sound from the instrument was horrible.


Inserting the permanent retainer on my bottom teeth.

The results- Don't they look fabulous? Was it all worth it? I suppose so. Now it's time to get use to the feel of smooth teeth and permanent retainer.

The parting bag of goodies. Dr. Dickerson's staff gave me this bag filled with all the foods that shouldn't have been eaten while wearing braces. Very clever idea.

The contents of the goodie bag. Interesting that it contains all that is bad for you. The only thing in there that even temps me is the Kettle Corn. The rest I've given up eating. Guess I'll have to bring it to work.

I was so excited to be able to eat corn on the cob. It's been way too long.

1 comment:

cheapblueguitar said...

Congratulations. I love that gift bag!