Saturday, September 13, 2008

12 of 12 (3): September 2008

I'm a day late getting my 12 of 12 for September loaded because I was scrapbooking with my girlfriends until 11pm last night. We must do it again gals!

As always...credit for this fun concept goes to Chad Darnell. Click on the title to see all the 12 of 12's for this month. Here are photos from my day....

6:30am - My day started at 4:50am going to Boot Camp. Here I am wearing my Boot Camp Chicks shirt. I took the day off and was waiting for the LOML to get ready for work.


6:30am - The boot mark on the back of my Boot Camp Chicks shirt. Looks like I've been stepped on. : )

6:50am - The LOML as we are in the car ready to drop him off at work.


6:55am - The usual shot of us together in the car....wouldn't be a 12 of 12 without one of these shots.


8:30am - Our mailbox. Yeah, we haven't checked the mail in a week. This is what happens when you have a community mailbox.

12:30pm - Just leaving Costco where I picked up photos that I needed for scrapbooking. Plus Costco has a new site for uploading photos for print and they were offering 50 free prints- Score!

12:45pm - Filling up the tank at Costco. $3.29 a gallon. Cheapest around our area right now.


1:00pm - Headed to Desert Ridge to do some Target and Joann's shopping. This is the main entrance.

1:30pm - Going into JoAnn's to stock up on a few scrapbooking items. They had a coupon commotion happening this week so I had four 40% off coupons - YES!!! Love to get a good deal on scrapbook items.

2:30pm - Picked up the LOML from work. We made a run to AJ's to get ice tea's. This is the dessert counter. How good do all of those look?


2:40pm - The LOML with his Arnold Palmer drink.

4:00pm - My scrapbook items all packed. I'm ready to meet the gals for some serious scrapping! : )



1 comment:

Dogeared said...

Sounds like you had a good day - and yay for 40% off coupons, those are awesome! Also - I probably need a bootcamp lol. I'll have a small gym in my building when I move to London, so I can use the step machine and treadmill and stuff. Well done on yours though!