Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 Year in Review and wishes for a great 2008!

Happy New Year! Here are some highlights from 2007...

January: It started with the braces.


February: We surprised Granny Lucy with an 80th birthday party.


March: The Stehower girls got together for lunch at Olive Garden.


April: The LOML and I traveled to Omaha for Miss Murphy's First Holy Communion.
Here is Grandpa with Murphy and Nelson.


May: This month we celebrated birthday for my niece and nephew who turned 5 and my nephew Brycen who turned 7. The best moment of the month comes from my sister-in-law Linda who found out that when you buy a pinata that you must buy the candy otherwise the hitting of the pinata at the b-day party goes over like a fart in church (quoting my mom)!



June: We had a bridal shower for my cousin Michelle. Here is my niece Sophia looking very sweet with the bows from the presents in her hair.


July: This month found us in Vegas at my cousin Michelle's wedding. We also found out the LOML passed his CPHT test - Yay!!!


August: I traveled to Puerto Rico for work. Here I am standing on the beach just oustide my hotel. It was very beautiful!


September: I traveled to Dallas for work and got the opportunity to meet up with my childhood girlfriend and her family for dinner. It was great to see Laura and meet her husband and two beautiful girls!

October: This month we celebrated our two year dating anniversary. The LOML surpised me on our anniversary with a proposal of marriage. Of course I said yes! The wedding is on 1/25/09 in St. Thomas.


November: The LOML had Gastric Bypass two days before Thanksgiving. We are very thankful that the surgery went well and he is on his way to losing the weight.
To see his progress click here.


December: We were very blessed to have multiple Christmas celebrations. First with the Stehower clan in Prescott, AZ. It was a nice change from being in Phoenix and got to see a bit of snow on the ground. We also celebrated on Christmas day with my family coming over for Granny Lucy's tamales and Joe's chicken dish. We had a very nice day!


The LOML and I wish everyone a very Happy and Prosperious 2008. For us it will be busy planning our wedding, hoping the braces come off by the end of the year, and watching the LOML's weightloss. My family and friends can expect to see me in the same manner as the photo above...capturing our precious moments!



No comments: