Tuesday, August 12, 2008

12 of 12 (3): August 2008

I can hardly believe it's the 12th of August. Of course credit for this fun concept goes to Chad Darnell. Click on the title to find out more details. Here are a few pictures of my day.
7:45am -Morning smooch for the LOML

1:00pm -The LOML and I going out to grab some lunch.


1:15pm - We made a run to AJ's for an ice tea and an Arnold Palmer.

1:30pm - We then made our way to Paradise Bakery for some grub. They have very yummy sandwiches, soups and salads.

5:00pm -We were heading home on the 101. This is the new 64th St. overpass that has no road connecting to it yet. So much growth is happening in this area. I expect in a year for it to look completely different.

5:10pm - The LOML dropping a letter in the mail for me.


5:15pm - It's me. Waiting for the LOML to come back to car.

6:30pm- Cornflake cookie dough. We are having a bake sale that benefits the Special Olympics tomorrow at work. These are one of two cookie's that I made to be part of the sale.

7:30pm- Monster cookies. These were the second set of cookies I made for the bake sale.

7:30pm -Watching the Olympics on the TV in the kitchen while baking- Go USA!

8:30pm - The baked Cornflake cookies all packaged ready for the bake sale.


8:45pm - The baked Monster cookies. They look pretty yummy, right?! Well, they were if I do say so myself. They aren't a part of my diet but I had to try one to make sure they were good enough for the bake sale. : )

1 comment:

Dogeared said...

Ooh, bake sale! We sometimes have a charity BBQ at work, and a cake thing too, and they're always good for food :D

And yes, you had to quality control the cookies ;-)

(sorry for the lateness, I was away for a while!)