Wednesday, March 12, 2008

12 of 12 (3): March 2008

I totally spaced that it was the 12th today. This is what happens when everything you do at work is on the computer and you don't have to write the date down. So needless to say I didn't bring my camera around with me today and had to improvise when I realized it was the 12th at 6:45 tonight. Here are my pics of how my day was spent.

Oh, and credit to this fun concept (esp when you remember to bring your camera with you) goes to Chad Darnell, click on the title or click here to find out the details.


Our day started out going to AJ's for breakfast before heading into the office. (A sad napkin shot since I forgot to bring my camera with me)
The book that I started yesterday and am having a hard time putting down. (Baby Proof by Emily Giffin)


We watched one of my favorite game shows- Wheel of Fortune.

Pink easter basket grass and glitter egg coloring kit that we picked up this afternoon from Walmart.


Me laughing at something the LOML said to me.

The decorative easter eggs that I won at Steve and Pernilla's party last year.

A lovely Rochesters shopping bag shot. We stopped here to buy a new shirt for the LOML. He has a job interview tomorrow.

The LOML giving me a "huh" look.


We also watched Big Brother 9. It was eviction night and here is a shot of the houseguests competing for HOH (head of household).


The LOML smiling despite doing the horrible chore of ironing his shirt.

My niece Sophia drew this lovely picture of me on a post it that I have stuck to the kleenex box in the living room. At least I'm smiling be it a crooked one. : )


It's us...I needed a 12th photo. : )




6 comments:

Lisa B said...

Lots of smiles in your day, how lovely!

Elaine said...

Last year's easter eggs were gorgeous!

cheapblueguitar said...

Pink easter grass rocks.

Dogeared said...

That's such a funny photo of LOYL going "Huh"... I know what you mean about not always knowing the date, because we're so computerised! Because I add coupons to bonds at work, I add them for days gone and days ahead, so although I work heavily with dates, I don't always know what the day is, as I type so many!

Klick Here said...

Hi, stumbled across your bog and love it. This is a great idea, I'll have to join the group next month and try my hand at it! Please post if you like Baby Proof! I'm hoping to read it someday...it's on a long list of books I'm in the process of getting to...

Martini Dan said...

Thanks for sharing your photos and day.