Sunday, October 21, 2007

Weekend fun and some not so fun...

My mom and I had a halloween party for the kids in the family yesterday. We had so much with the kids that I can't wait to share some photos. Unfortunately my computer doesn't want to cooperate. After spending 2 hours online with Dell Technical Support it was determined that my Mother Board (one or two words?) needs to be replaced. Everything works but somehow I killed the USB ports and I not only killed one but all four! Thank goodness for the warranty that replaces it for free!

I started to have a bit of a panic attack thinking what if something more had happened to the computer and I lost all my photos stored hence the backup of the photos commenced immediately. Here are a few photos that I thought I'd share that I found while saving a backup of all photos. They're not of some goofy kids wearing their bloodshot, bulging eye ball glasses and vampire teeth but they will do in a pinch.

Here I am two years ago this weekend having fun in Disneyland with my pals Eileen and Ralph.

Look, it's Tinkerbell!


It's me in California Adventure. I loved all the colorful tiles.

Me and Cruella DeVille

It's us again. We had alot of fun hanging out in Disneyland and CA Adventure!

No comments: