Thursday, July 12, 2007

(12 of 12) 2.0: July

I managed to charge my camera battery and complete my 12 of 12 for July. Enjoy!


Carpooling to work with the LOML.


At work checking my email...this is a e-card from my girlfriend Joy.




The Christmas lights all lit up. I was testing to make sure they worked as the LOML's department is celebrating Christmas in July.




I'm outside my office building waiting for the LOML to pick me up for lunch.





The fabu ring my girlfriend Cristin got me for my B-Day.








The view from my office building. Beautiful McDowell Mountains.





Leftovers from lunch- very yummy pizza from NYPD.




Cheese crackers- my afternoon snack




What I am currently reading- love Meg Cabot books!



Shopping with the LOML at one of our favorite places.



This letter arrived in the mail today. It was our $5 gift card that we won playing bingo on National Bingo Night. We were excited to receive it.



Big Brother 8 - The moment it was announced Carol was evicted.


My bonus pic for the word HOT. I just took this at 9:50PM and it is 101 degrees outside!
Nice Arizona summer evening!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics! Happy birthday! :)

CondoBlogger said...

YAY another BB watching 12 of 12er!

Chad Darnell said...

I'm so glad Carol got the boot!! Have you been watching BB After Dark?! I waste 3 hours a day because of that show.