Tuesday, September 12, 2006

12 of 12: September

Yipee! I got my 12 of 12 to work this month. Check it out...


Getting my apples and scrapbook magazine together for work.








The LOML and I carpooling to work.








This is the view of the morning monsoon sky in Arizona. So pretty!







My desk at work. Checking my numerous emails...









On a conference call with a client.









Our carpool spot...we were leaving work for the day. This spot seems to be one that people want to park in whenever they feel- *sigh*










The LOML getting his blood drawn...big guy almost passed out!








Ring browsing after work... : )








Dinner at Red Robin...









Excersizing my civic duty...voting in the Az Primary Election.








It is hard to see but I received my "I Voted Today" sticker!











Watching the Big Brother finale. ChillTown reunited after Boogie winning the big prize!








My bonus pic...I took this photo at Red Robin of a replica of the Statue of Liberty. It reminded me of the freedom we have in the United States of America and thought it was appropriate for this months 12 of 12 since we just had the anniversary of 9/11 and it was a primary election day. God Bless America!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

What fun, shopping for rings and hanging out with the LO(Y)L. Very cute!

So glad to see so many people voting!

Cheers from a fellow 12-of-12er,
-Bon.
http://spynotebook.org/bonnie

melissa said...

I always forget it's the 12th. Remind me next month!!! I can't believe I'm just finding your bolg!!!! Miss you!!! Melissa