Sunday, December 21, 2008

Altered Clipboards

I got this idea in my head to make altered clipboards for my nieces and nephews as one of their Christmas gifts. I did a bit of research on the web and most people said they were time consuming and difficult to make. I actually found them pretty easy to assemble and alot of fun! Now I did these thinking they may use them for their school work so I didn't want to add too many embellishments. Here's how they turned out. I can't wait for the kids to open them. I hope they like them!

The front and back of the boys clipboard.
I was going to make them each different but liked this paper so much that I made them all the same. I think this makes them edgier and know they will think it's cool.



Here's the princess one.
I painted a chipboard using their first name initial and put ribbon on the clip.
I decided to make the girls clipboards each different to fit their personalities.

More of the girls altered clipboards


Happy Holidays!




No comments: