Wednesday, September 12, 2007

(12 of 12) 2.0 - September

My 12 of 12 for September. This is based on the concept by Chad Darnell. Click here to see what it's all about and hopefully you will decide to join in the fun next month!
6:45am: Breakfast, an english muffin and some peanut butter.

7:18am: Here we are driving to work.

7:18am: Still driving to work...the LOML's upside down smile!



7:19am: Here I am mimicking his upside down smile.


7:20am: One of the infamous camera's strategically placed along the 101 that hopes to catch speeders.



7:25am: My office or is it technically a cubicle?

8:00am: On a client conference call.
9:30am: Reviewing my calendar to see when I can do my 3 mile Walk Away the Pounds video. Looks like I can do it at 10:30 before the next round of conference calls.

10:30am: I'm starting my 3 mile walk (Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds videos are great for those that don't have access to a gym and for those of us that have 108 degrees outside)....


11:15am: 3 miles complete! I feel pretty good and ready to tackle the rest of my afternoon despite the exhausted look on my face.



6:45pm: Watching Wheel of Fortune. I had to get a picture of the clue to the puzzle as this is what the LOML is always asking me.


7:00pm: Dinner - Salad with chicken, tomatoes, cheese and avocado.


Bonus Pic is based on the word "unexpected". I received the memory upgrade for my computer two days earlier than was predicted by Dell - yay!











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That video sounds great! Our summers are awful, too - I finally gave up walking outside and luckily, had a plethora of gyms nearby to choose from. But I'd like to check out the video for home workouts. Keep walking! :)

Love the smiles (and the upside down ones!)

Poun said...

Great 12 of 12 !
i'll gonna try that salad!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! LOVE peanutbutter!!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work out. I am proud of you, you are giving me the incentive to buy the video too. I bet within 6 weeks you will notice inches melting away.

I agree with poun, that salad looks good!

Love,
mom