Friday, May 04, 2007

How popular is your name?

Happy Friday to all!

News for us is that we officially worked our last night at JoAnn's on Wednesday. Yipee! They were starting to mess with our schedules and they still hadn't moved the LOML from Home Decorating after he'd asked two months ago. So long JoAnn's!

Here's some Friday fun- check it out.

Find out how popular your first name has been over the past 100 years, just click below and enter your first name.
http://www.birthdayalarm.com/name

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you are to be a Christ bearer. See I knew I named you something good. Remember I did want Anna! I could have named you after your Grandma Gertrude!! ha ha

Love
Mom

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, and hear I thought you left to travel. I feel terrible that you left the best job in town.

I know you will miss the staff at JA

Your former Manager