Monday, September 11, 2006

Fall TV Schedule

I'm a big TV watcher. I'll admit it! I especially love the new fall premieres. I enjoy reading all the magazines describing the new shows and then watching them to see if they are worthy of my time. The latest TV Guide provided a handy dandy Prime-Time look at all the new shows. Now I am thoroughly informed and can't wait to tune it.

Here are the new shows that I am looking forward to watching this fall....
The Class (CBS) *the promo's for this have been so great that this is the one I'm most looking foward to watching.
Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip (NBC)
Friday Night Lights (NBC)
The Nine (ABC)
30 Rock (NBC)
Ugly Betty (ABC)
Six Degrees (ABC)
Men in Trees (ABC)
Brothers & Sisters (ABC)
Smith (CBS)
Shark (CBS)
'Til Death (Fox)

Then of course there are the existing favorite shows...
Nip/Tuck
How I met your Mother
Dancing with the Stars (Corny, I know!)
Lost
One Tree Hill (a bit teeny bopper but still I'm hooked!)
Grey's Anatomy (Dr. McDreamy, need I say more!)
ER (John Stamos is joining the cast - Yeah baby!)
What About Brian (don't know if this will stick around long but it was good last season)
The Amazing Race
Desperate Housewives (last season wasn't all that but am willing to give this one more shot)

So, how am I going to fit this in with the LOML's football? Well, good thing we have two DVR's and multiple TV's otherwise it would be a blood bath for the remote!

No comments: